Optimize the use of your heating systems
Condensation on the fruit surface is a common phenomenon which greatly increases the risk of
botrytis infection. In order to prevent any possibility of condensation, many growers set a
minimum pipe temperature. However, since a minimum pipe temperature greatly increases energy consumption, it is an expensive precaution. The SensorTom® accurately measures the fruit temperature and enables you to safely disable the minimum pipe temperature. Research from PPO, a leading Dutch research organization, has shown that artificial fruit sensors, such as the SensorTom®, result in substantial energy savings with no danger to your fruit.
Click here to download the SensorTom® leaflet.
To learn more about this product, you can also contact us (phone: +31 (0)15 – 362 03 00) or one of our dealers in your area.
- Prevents condensation on your fruit
- Monitors the fruit temperature
- Saves energy by allowing you to disable the minimum pipe temperature
- Predicts the fruit ripening rate
- Creates the ideal climate for fruit growth
- Provides reliable and maintenance-free measurements