Maintenance Contract (UK)
A maintenance contract with HortiMaX entitles you to extensive support and guarantees your system will be kept in top condition. And if something does break down, you can rest assured that it will be repaired as quickly as possible by our expert staff.
A HortiMaX maintenance contract provides the following benefits:
- Attendance on site once per contract term (the minimum is one visit per year, more visits available under revised contract).
- Routine maintenance to ensure the system is operating correctly and to specification.
- Your sensors will be checked, and recalibrated or replaced as necessary.
- All other system functions will be checked to ensure optimum glasshouse control.
- A comprehensive checklist will be issued covering all items inspected.
- Ongoing training/advice will be provided at each visit.
A full contract policy document will be issued, including an on-site log for the storage of all site-related paperwork. Customers also receive preferential discounts on any installation works contracts, and/or supply of spare parts.
A HortiMaX maintenance contract also entitles you to:
- 'Priority’ response and 24-hour helpline telephone support
- Regular engineer contact
- Support personnel will be available at HortiMaX Ltd office, Monday to Friday, 0800 to 1700
A HortiMaX maintenance contract protects you against the following risks:
- Sudden and unforeseen breakdowns
- Breakdown and failure of equipment
- Damage from fire or water
- Malicious damage or theft
- Unforeseen damage by impact
- Damage by storm or lightning
Please note that the above maintenance contract is only available to customers in the UK. (For maintenance contracts in the Netherlands, click here.)
For more information on maintenance contracts, please call John Smith on 0044 1482 668676 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21-23 May 2013
Outgoing trade mission
27-31 May 2013
Russian Covered Ground
28-30 May 2013
International Exhibition Of Flowers, Agriculture & Horticulture
7-10 June 2013
Ugagro Field Days
13-15 June 2013
OFA Short Course
Greater Columbus Convention Center,
Columbus, Ohio, USA
13-16 June 2013
G2G 2nd table conference
First 2 weeks July 2013